Wednesday, June 9, 2010

9 days...

My thought processes went something like this:  "Oh, it's raining.  Boo.  Why didn't I bring an umbrella today? Grumble, grumble.  Hrmph.  Oh.  I hope it doesn't rain next Friday.  Oh!  Wait!  I can just check the 10-day forecast!"  That's right, folks.  We're within range of the 10-day forecast.  Every event planner's best friend, especially when it comes to outdoor festivities.  Here's where we are... as of now, June 15th looks like the PERFECT day.

Let's just change the plans.  Can't be that hard, right?


High /
Low (°F)
Precip. %
Tonight
Jun 09
Partly Cloudy° 20 %

Thu
Jun 10
Mostly Sunny 77°/58° 10 %

Fri
Jun 11
Mostly Cloudy 80°/66° 20 %

Sat
Jun 12
Scattered T-Storms 82°/66° 40 %

Sun
Jun 13
Scattered T-Storms 84°/64° 40 %

Mon
Jun 14
Partly Cloudy 73°/57° 20 %

Tue
Jun 15
Sunny 76°/60° 0 %

Wed
Jun 16
Partly Cloudy 77°/62° 0 %

Thu
Jun 17
Scattered T-Storms 81°/66° 40 %

Fri
Jun 18
Scattered T-Storms 79°/64° 60 %

1 comment:

  1. Hmm... AccuWeather.com says it will be 80 degrees and partly sunny on June 18th. I like that forecast better!

    ReplyDelete